Friday, June 29, 2012

Fri June 29, 2012, Back/Bis

This is the first time in years that I have trained back and biceps together. I really do not like it because by the time I am done with back my bi's are toast. But I am doing it this way for a little while for overall recovery. I've got chest, shoulders and tri's; legs; and back and bi's. This allows maximum recovery, not beating every muscle multiple times a week.   And the pump was Huge! I also rarely do sets of more than 12 for my back, because the ancillary muscles give out. But I did all sets of 15 reps: 3 sets of pullups; 3sets of rows; 3sets close pulldowns; 1 set pullovers; 4sets alternate db curls; and 4sets concentration curls.

1 comment:

  1. Your arms are fine.. Get that back up!!!! Great job Levi, proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete