Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wed., July 18, 2012, Rest

I have no weight workout today. I'm just eating plenty of good food to recover and grow the muscles and get ready for tomorrows leg workout. Here is a sample of my current diet and supplementation program (it's not exactly the same every day, but it's similar. I have my basic diet, and I'll eat 1 or 2 meals with my wife):

meal 1-   1/2cup egg white; 24g whey protein; 1c oatmeal; apple; banana; tbs flax seed oil; tbs peanut butter;   supplements: Shaklee multivitamin, b-complex; Starlight International joint support, antioxidant, mens herbal supplement
meal 2-  chicken breast; sweet potato
meal 3-  chicken breast (about an hour before my workout)
(immediately after workout) 50g whey protein isolate; bcaa's; shaklee performance (elctrolytes)
meal 4-  chicken breast(with some of the skin); oatmeal; orange; Starlight starpac multi vitamin/mineral
meal 5-  chicken breast(with skin); 2c white rice; pudding for dessert --OOOHHH!; Starlight joint support and antioxidant
before bed: Starlight lullaby (helps you sleep deeper...you grow while you sleep!)

Notice it is not perfect. Some days it's cleaner, some days it is not as clean. I definitely don't have a dessert every day. Some days I also eat 8 meals...but never less than 5! It is consistancy in calories that makes results. I keep calories between 3500 and 4000, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment