Tuesday, July 31, 2012

TUE, JULY 31, 2012, Back/ Calves/ Abs

   In light of my great lat spazzum yesterday, my back workout was considerably lighter, less intense and shorter than last weeks.
   I started off with abs to warm everything up good- just 3 sets of bosu ball crunches.
   Then, prioritizing my weakness, I hit my calves hard with 9 sets of calf presses (on the leg press.) Then I did seated calf raises just 4 sets of 15 with 90 pounds (my quads are still to sore to put a bunch of weight on them.)
   Finally I came to back. Not wanting to "re-spazz", I took it slow, just focussing on stretching and squeezing the muscle:
6 sets of behind the neck pulldowns
3 sets of T-bar rows
3 sets of barbell rows
3 sets of double D pulldowns
No extreme weights, all sets of 8-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment