Monday, November 19, 2012

Mon., Nov. 19, 2012, Chest/ Shoulders/ Tri's

This week I am only training Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and am taking off Thursay through Sunday for Thanksgiving. SO, I get to do 3 jacked up workouts instead of 5 smaller workouts. I got a killer pump this morning. Anytime I do multiple bodyparts in a workout I'm not going to do as much volume, it's usually just 2-3 exercises per muscle and 2-3 sets per exercise. Here's what this morning looked like:
7 sets (including warm-ups) incline dumbell press
4 sets flat dumbell press
1 set dips and 3 sets cable crossovers

3 sets lateral raise
3 sets seated behind the neck press
2 sets alternating front raise

3 sets rope pushdowns
2 sets 1-arm lying tri-extension
2 sets 1-arm seated tri-extension

20 minutes stepmill

No comments:

Post a Comment