Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wed., Nov. 28, 2012, Arms

Good workout today- excellent pump in the biceps and triceps. I did 6 supersets of dumbell curls and rope pushdowns, 2 supersets of machine curls and machine exensions, 2 supersets of hammer curls and seated 1-arm extensions, 2 straight sets of concentration curls, and 2 straight sets of lying dumbell extensions.

Update on what my diet looks like- here's what I ate today:

meal #1- 5oz chicken breast; 1 cup oatmeal; 1 apple
meal #2- 5oz chicken breast; 1 cup oatmeal
post-workout: 50g whey protein
meal #3- 5oz chicken breast; about 300g sweet potato; 1 orange
meal #4- 5oz chicken breast with pasta and a little cheese
meal #5- about 8oz 93% lean ground beef, 1/2 can corn, 1/2 can black beans, salsa and cheese
before bed- 24g whey protein

Again I don't eat exactly the same thing every day, but this is a very good representation of my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment