Monday, October 8, 2012

Mon., Oct. 8, 2012, REST

Well this is day number 4 of a 5 day weekend. I've eaten lots of food most of it clean, though I had a burger and fries yesterday and a couple random things over the course of the last few days. I'm weighing about 192lb with a 32 inch waist. I don't like my waist to get over 32" in the off season (its about 29" contest weight), I find it's just too much work to get it off if it's any bigger. On Friday I did 20 minutes on the stepmill (did some interval training) and today I did 20 minutes on the treadmill- so I'm keeping the blood flowing working on recovery.
This is Week # 16 of a 57 week off-season... only 41 weeks to go and I will begin my prep for the 2013 World Championships. That's the game plan...God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment