Friday, October 12, 2012

Thur., Oct. 11, 2012, LEGS

I went out of town for the day to take my son to an eye doctor yesterday. So I got to go to a Life Fitness. It was pretty cool. I played with lots of different toys:

I started with 6 sets of squats (including warm-ups.) Next I hit a 40 degree leg press for 3 sets: 20,15,10 and supersetted it with lying leg curls same reps. Then I supersetted machine squats with kneeling 1-leg curls and I stuck with this same rep pyramid light weight for 20reps then a challenging weight for 15 and finishing with a set aiming for about 10 going to failure (when you truely go for failure, 10 is just a thought, it may be 8, 9, 10, 11 whenever there is no more left.) I finished my thighs and started my calves by super setting cybex leg presses with "hack" calf raises, but only 2 sets of presses and I don't no how many reps (between 10 and 15) calves were 20,15,10. I then went to seated calf raises: 20, 15, 10 and finished with standing calf raises: 20,10,10 (15 did not happen!)

AND THE PART THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT: immediately after the workout I had 55g whey protein, 5g BCAA's, and 1 scoop CellMass. About 1 hour later I had 4oz chicken breast, 2 slices of pizza, a small thing of fries, and 1/2 a vanilla milkshake from chick fillet...oh yeah, and an apple.

...my legs are sore today.

No comments:

Post a Comment